Welcome to Wound Care Surgeons
Our program utilizes an extension of the advanced evidenced based clinical pathways and expedite the healing of wounds and raise the level of wound care provided to your patients. WCS is capable of managing patients across Southwest U.S. with healing rates tracked and bench marked nationally. We have a state wide wound care support structure that focuses on Compliance with current Medicare Standards, coordination and clinical encounters by our physicians and mid level providers.
Affordable care act has created strong incentive for HMOs, PPOs, Medicare, and Medicaid to explore this low cost delivery model of service as more and more care is being shifted out of hospitals.
Value of Partnering
Reducing the cost on entire US health care system by reducing:
- Wound dressing supply costs
- Hospital admissions due to wounds or wound infection
- Durable medical equipment (DME) costs
- Hospital length of stay (LOS)
- Surgical procedures related to wounds
- Home health care & Hospice interventions
- Skilled Nursing Facility days
- Emergency room visits
- Infection rates